1. Users with small solid lumps in tap water are not suitable for use with constant temperature faucets;
2. If the tap water or soft foreign matter in the tap water may reduce the sensitivity of the thermostatic valve core, it may shorten the service life of the thermostatic faucet;
3. Try to shorten the distance between the water heater and the faucet so that the hot water can reach the faucet as soon as possible;
4, the normal use of water pressure is 0.05Mpa-0.6Mpa;
5, the hot and cold water supply pipe must not be wrong, the hot water pipe must be on the left, the cold water pipe must be on the right;
6. Be sure to clean the installation site before installing the thermostatic faucet to avoid damage to the faucet's rubber ring, thread, thermostatic valve core and other parts.
7. Please follow the instructions in the instruction manual, paying special attention not to leak, lose or damage any gasket or apron;
8, the constant temperature faucet itself does not have heating function, please adjust the water temperature of the water heater to 60 ° C -85 ° C;